The executive board advises the CEO, and the CEO must make important decisions about the organization's services and operations under the management. The Vestfjörður Health Center has an executive board of six people. The executive board meets every Tuesday at 13:00.
Executive Board from 16 October 2023:
- Hildur Elísabet Pétursdóttir appointed CEO
- Súsanna Ástvaldsdóttir medical manager
- Hrafnhildur Ólöf Ólafsdóttir nursing manager Patreksfjörður
- Rannveig Björnsdóttir Director of Nursing (replacement)
- Hanna Þóra Hauksdóttir Human Resources Manager
- Elísabet Samúelsdóttir CFO
Other managers at the organization usually hold the title head of department, although some bear other titles for historical reasons.
In some cases, assistant department heads and project managers report to department heads.
See the list of managers in staff list.
Updated 26 October 2023 (GO)